BOOK NOWcontact us

Frequently Asked Questions


  • We offer a variety of courses for international and domestic students. Please see the courses section of our website for a full list.

  • Sometimes the best way to identify which course suits you best is by speaking to one of our Student Services Officers, you can contact them here. We also recommend you take our Online English Test to help you understand what your current English level is.

  • If you want to check availability for a particular course the best thing for you to do is to send us a message stating the course you are interested in, your age and current English level (for our online level test click here). We will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

  • The minimum age is eighteen years old.

  • Please take our free online English test here, it takes on average 10-15 minutes to complete

  • Yes, if you complete a course with us you will receive a certificate. This will be an English Path Language School certificate it is a proof that you have completed a course of study with us, with your attendance and final English level. This is applicable for courses studied at our centres as well as online courses.

  • London Canary Wharf and Manchester are our premium schools due to their outstanding facilities and unbeatable locations, this is reflected in the slightly higher prices.

    London Wembley and Leeds are our midrange centres but still have amazing facilities (check out the photos here!)  Birmingham is our great value centre where you will still find amazing teachers and a great atmosphere! 


  • English Path works with trusted agencies to organise your accommodation. Take a look at the accommodation section of our website to see a full list of accommodation or arrange a 1-1 chat with one of our Student Services Officers to discuss things in more detail.

  • Yes, absolutely

  • This depends on the type of accommodation you prefer, please have a look at the accommodation section for prices or contact one of our Student Services Officers for a meeting.

  • We will choose your homestay for you based on your requirements


  • It really depends on where you are coming from and for how long, please go to our Visa Information section to find out more information.

  • Whilst we will always do our best to give you all the information you need, we are not visa specialists. We will always though give you the resources you need to find the answer if we cannot answer it for you.


  • If you are interested in becoming one of our partners, please complete the attached Partner Profile Document and send it to our Business Development team. You can find the Business Development Officer for your region by clicking here.

  • You can email info@englishpath.com or download a digital copy on the homepage


  • Use our online booking tool to book your course, at the end you will be given an option to pay now by card or bank transfer.

    • No, we only ask for payment two weeks before your course starts. This means that if anything happens between now and your course starting you have the flexibility of cancelling for free.
    • If you are booking accommodation, you do need to pay this at the time of booking to ensure that you get your choice of accommodation.
    • For full information about payments, please visit our terms and conditions page here


  • Check out our blog, written by English Path staff and students to find out more about living in the UK!

  • Only if your course lasts longer than 14 weeks

  • UK
    Bank Holiday 2021: Monday 31st May 2021 and Monday 30th August 2021
    English Path is closed for the Christmas break Monday 27th to Friday 31st December all courses over this period will be extended by one week.

    English Path is closed for the Christmas break on Sunday 26th December 2021.

    1. Find a doctor in your local area www.nhs.uk
    2. Contact the practice and ask to register with them. You will need: your name and address, date of birth, id card / passport and proof of address
    3. Once registered, you will receive an NHS card. Keep it safe and take it with you when you go to the doctor, dentist or hospital.
  • Please visit https://clch.nhs.uk/services/walk-in-centres for more information.

  • 999- Emergency
    111- National non-emergency medical number
    112- Emergency number, 112 will work on any mobile phone
             anywhere in the word
    101 - Non-emergency number for the police

  • You may refer to "Places of Worship" on Students' handbook or poster on notice board at school for more details.

  • The main banks in the UK are HSBC, Barclays, Lloyds Bank, RBS, Natwest, Nationwide and Santander.

    To open a bank account, the following documents may be needed:

    • Passport or EU ID;
    • A valid visa;
    • A school letter.

    You can get the school letter from Student Services to take to the bank.

    For online banks, you may open your account online without the school letter from us.

  • Some people need to register with the police after arriving in the UK with a visa, or after getting permission to stay for longer in the UK.

    If you need to register, you must go to the police within 7 days of you:

    • arriving in the UK if you applied for a visa from outside the UK
    • getting your biometric residence permit if you applied to stay for longer from inside the UK

    For more information, visit https://www.gov.uk/register-with-the-police

Get an online brochure